COVID-19 Amenity Restrictions/Waivers Update !!
Pool Guests: The Board will allow up to 4 guests per residence beginning on July 1st, 2021.
COVID-19 Waiver: The Board will not require a COVID-19 waiver to use the amenities after July 1st, 2021.
Face Masks: The Board will not require a face masks to use the amenities after July 1st, 2021.
The community pool is open the weekend of Memorial Day through Labor Day, subject to adjustment by the Board of Directors.
Sunday-Thursday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday-Saturday, 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Important Pool Usage Information
1. Beginning July 1, 2021, there will be a maximum of 4 guests per residence
allowed at any given time during the 2021 pool season. All guest must be accompanied by residents at all times. The Board of Directors may choose to modify this policy as the season progresses. Any questions on the policy please contact the onsite manager.
2. All Hidden Creek HOA owners, non-resident owners, and renters must complete the online Cell Badge registration to be granted access to the pool. Please contact the management office for more information (Contact Us
3. Cell Badge registration will grant you access to the pool during the 2021 pool season. Once your registration is approved by management, the lifeguards will grant you access to the pool.
How to Register to Use the Pool
Current Homeowners: If you registered in Cell Badge in 2020, or before, you do not need to register again, but please go to the Cell Badge website and check to make sure all of your contact information is updated in the system to avoid any access delays. Please remove anyone not living in your home who is registered as a resident, including but not limited to, former nannies, baby sitters, or children who no longer live in the Hidden Creek community. If you need assistance, contact our onsite manager.
New Homeowners: If you are a new homeowner and did not register in 2020 or before, you will need to register on the Cell Badge website. All Cell Badge registrations will need to be verified by management.
Renters: All renters that registered in 2020, or before, have been removed from the Cell Badge pool management system, and will need to re-register. Renters must have ALL the following forms completed and turned into the management office prior to being granted access to the pool.
1. Copy of Valid Lease
2. Lease Addendum Form
3. 2021 Letter of Permission (Landlord must fill and sign)
4. Copy of City of Gaithersburg Rental License (Landlord must obtain from City of Gaithersburg)
5. Pool, Clubhouse Rental, Fitness Center User Agreement.
to view full pool registration instructions.