2022 Pool Season Information
The attached pool registration notice was mailed to all households in April. Please read and follow the instructions to register your household to use the pool.
Please note the following important details:
1. New owners will need to register in Cell Badge if you have not done so already (see attached notice).
2. Renters/Landlords will need to provide HOA forms and a valid City of Gaithersburg Rental License before the amenities are approved (see attached notice).
3. Residents will need to be issued a Key Card to enter the building to use the pool and/or fitness room. If you have not done so already, please contact the management office to schedule a time to pick up the key card.
The 2022 pool season hours will be the following:
- Pool will open on Memorial Day Weekend, May 28, 2022.
- Monday – Friday (School Days): 4pm-8pm
- Monday – Thursday (Non-School Days): 11am-8pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am-9pm
- Sunday: 11am-8pm
Community Code No 4: Permitted Parking on Private Roads
The Board of Directors voted to adopt the revised rules to Community Code No. 4 (attached). This code pertains to permitted parking on Hurdle Mill Place and Pullman Place.
All Land Bay 3 residents are now eligible to receive two free permits that will allow parking on Hurdle Mill Place or Pullman Place.
Windy Days: Secure Trash and Recycling to Prevent Mess
All residents are responsible for securing their trash and recycling when placing them out for collection. It has been windy over the last few days, and unsecured trash and recycling will create a mess and hazard if it is scattered throughout the alleys. Please secure your trash and recyclables.